EP 078: The stress and fertility link with Kristin Cornett
This episode with Kristin, who is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and neural retraining specialist, was fascinating and we did a deep dive into the impact of stress on health and wellness, including fertility health. Kristin focuses on identifying and addressing the root causes of illness and infertility and supports the body’s natural ability to achieve healing and balance when provided the right conditions. With advanced training in functional lab testing and interpretation, nutritional counselling, and mind-body therapies, Kristin provides a whole person approach to health and fertility which you are going to hear about in this episode. I love that at the end Kristin includes lots of practical ideas on how to rewire the brain and body’s stress response, and one I was very happy to hear her recommend is EFT. You can learn more about this amazing technique by listening to episode 20 here. On that episode, you’ll hear me say that the doors to my membership the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary are closing, but the good news is that it is now always open to new members. So if after listening and learning about how helpful EFT can be for emotional support and healing you’d like to join us, then you can do that right now at www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary
Now let’s get on to today’s episode to hear Kristin talk about the Stress and Fertility Link.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- How Kristin’s passion for children’s health led her to focus on preconception care and fertility.
- That stress is an underrated area of health and wellness, and what happens to the nervous system which can impact on fertility.
- The power of psychoneuroimmunology and the “cell danger response” and what we can learn from it.
- The strategies that Kristin uses and recommends to her clients to improve vagal tone, rewire the brain to reduce stress, and more!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.