EP 073: The vital role of mindset in fertility Nat Kringoudis
We’re back with a brand new series of the Fertile Mindset Podcast! There are eight very special episodes ahead for you with some amazing guests that I can’t wait for you to meet. First up today is Nat Kringoudis who is a best-selling author, podcast host, and women’s health and natural fertility practitioner. At her natural health clinic, The Pagoda Tree in Melbourne, Australia she has helped over 20,000 women rescue their hormones and reclaim their best life.
I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing Nat several times before, when she shared her extensive knowledge about natural fertility, hormones and women’s health, but this time I got to do a deep dive with Nat into the mindset aspects of fertility. It was fascinating to hear Nat’s insights into the importance of mindset and how this has evolved the support she gives in her clinic.
Nat will also be joining us in the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary for a live chat next week, so if you’re a member do look out for your invite. And if you’re not yet a member and you’d like to join us you can at: www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary. And now, I hope you enjoy listening to our podcast chat.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- What Nat realised was missing in her patient consultations and what she now focuses on when addressing fertility and health challenges.
- A clever way to handle other people’s beliefs, and not to take them on as your own.
- Why we need to create space and lightness around our medical diagnoses and challenges.
- Nat’s fresh perspective on age in relation to fertility and thoughts around conceiving at a later age.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.