EP 071: Jo’s Fertility Story and the Impact of Language
This is the last episode of the Fertile Mindset Podcast for a short time, while we take a break to plan and record more episodes for you. If you’d like to suggest topics and guests for future episodes please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you and are looking forward to making more podcasts for you!
In the meantime, do scroll back and listen to the 71 episodes, and keep connected to fertility support in our free group, the Fertile Mindset Café and inside the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary too, where we are open to new members and would love to welcome you!
In this last episode before our break, I’m speaking with the lovely fertility coach, Jo Dalziel. Jo is so warm and caring in her approach to fertility support,, and I know you’re going to love listening to our chat. I first met Jo when I was looking for fertility EFTers to speak at the Fertility Stress Solution Summit earlier this year, and as I got to know Jo I knew that I wanted to hear more about how she came to be working in fertility and the beautiful ways she supports the emotional and mindset sides of fertility. And that’s why she’s here on the podcast! To have a great chat, and to share it with you!
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Jo’s own fertility story and how she shut down and kept her fertility journey a secret.
- Her experience of being told she had “unexplained infertility” and the worry she had of carrying a grade C embryo through pregnancy and beyond.
- How Jo has learnt that the language used related to fertility and treatment has an impact on when we feel vulnerable.
- The emotional and mindset support Jo offers and a free Forest Meditation recording for you!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
- Visit Jo’s website
- Find Jo on Instagram and Facebook
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.