EP 064: Stepping into Intuition and Flow With Michelle Oravitz
Today on the podcast I’m speaking with Michelle Oravitz who is an acupuncturist, ayurvedic practitioner, and certified hypnotherapist specialising in fertility health. She uses herbs, acupuncture, also diet, supplements, essential oils, and most importantly the mind and how it influences conception. Michelle is also the host of The Wholesome Fertility podcast which I’m excited to be joining her on in a few weeks! I hope you enjoy listening to Michelle as much as I enjoyed talking with her.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Michelle’s first experience of acupuncture and how it opened the doors to her holistic way of looking at health.
- How Michelle balanced her fertility before she even knew she would have a problem trying to conceive a baby.
- The importance of intuition and flow on a fertility journey, and what this can look like.
- Easy tips to be free of the overwhelm of fertility issues.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.