EP 063: Your Age and its Impact on Your Fertile Mindset
It’s my birthday today, and as I turn 45 it feels like a good time to talk about age and how it can impact thoughts, feelings, and beliefs around fertility. Age is a big thing when you’re trying for a baby, isn’t it? You may have always had in mind the ‘ideal age’ to have a baby. If you’re now trying for a baby at a later time, you can feel the pressure of time. Adding in the statistics that are often quoted by fertility clinics and the media around age, and we are surrounded by so much negativity. This podcast explores the impact of our thoughts and beliefs around age and fertility, and gives you some simple steps to turn this around to an empowered and motivated mindset.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The journey we go on with age and its meaning related to our fertility.
- Exploring and noticing what your current age means to you.
- Tips on using EFT to release negative thoughts, feelings, and beliefs around age (and how to quickly learn EFT if you are new to it!)
- The amazing potential that is possible when we learn to accept age for what it is and make it a tool for empowerment!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.