EP 061: 21 Things I’d Like You to Know
This week I am celebrating 21 years in business. 14th February 2001 was when I saw my very first client which was for reflexology. EFT soon followed and then my work evolved into Fertile Mindset, fully focused on emotional support and healing on a fertility journey. It’s been an amazing 21 years, and such a privilege to connect with and support thousands of people from all over the world. They have taught me so much, which means I’m always learning and growing, and I’m sure the next 21 years will be just as interesting and amazing! For now, I’d like to gift you something in this episode. After 21 years of fertility support, here are 21 things I’d love you to know.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- 21 messages from me to you, things I’d love you to reflect on.
- Notice if these words resonate and comfort, or bring up questions or doubts.
- Use these words as affirmations, and as tapping prompts to release any unhelpful thoughts and beliefs.
- If you would like to see these 21 messages written down, you can read the transcript at www.fertilemindset.com/episode-061
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
- An invitation for you to send in your questions and requests which I will answer on the podcast by completing this form here.
- For the 5 minute guided EFT to use with this episode, go to episode 20 and skip to 17:33
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.