EP 060:Three Questions to Create Your Emotional Support Plan
This episode is on something useful and practical, to make it easy to bring emotional support into your fertility plan. For emotional support to make a real positive difference to you and your experience of your fertility journey, it needs to always be present and to be consistent. And it also needs to be realistic and easy to step into. On the podcast today I take you through three steps, with 3 questions and the answers will give you your own emotional support plan.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- An invitation to create your own emotional support plan for your fertility journey.
- The three important questions to ask yourself that will make sure you have an effective approach to emotional wellbeing while you wait for your baby.
- A peek into the BLOSSOM membership level of the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary membership and how it can cover all aspects of your emotional support.
- Your last chance today to join us in the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary, or purchase the amazing value VIP ticket to the Fertility Stress Solution Summit!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.