EP 059: LGBTQ+ Fertility & Connecting with Your Baby – Vanessa Gillis-Phelps
In this episode, you can listen to a chat I had with Vanessa Gillis-Phelps who is the founder of Queer Fertility where she coaches individuals and couples with tailored support to meet the unique challenges faced by the LGBTQ community. She’s a mother herself alongside her wife, having conceived two amazing donor-conceived kids. In this conversation, we also explore Vanessa’s other passion of spirit baby communication.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The trying to conceive challenges faced by the LGBTQ community and the added pressure she experienced with donor treatment.
- How EFT supported Vanessa and helped her start to heal from her miscarriage.
- What it can mean to connect with your baby before they are conceived.
- Vanessa is also at the Fertility Stress Solution Summit this week and there’s still time to catch her session and tapping here: https://www.fertilemindset.com/fertilitystresssolution/
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.