EP 049: 3 Empowering Steps to Take Back Ownership of Your Fertility Journey
While I was having a tidy up of my audio files, I came across this talk from an event I ran a few years ago called Your Empowered Path to Parenthood. In this talk I share how it’s important to feel empowered on your fertility journey, and the 3 steps you can take to go from feeling out of control and disempowered – which is a common place to get to, especially when your trying to conceive has been medicalised – and get back to feeling strong and empowered, and having ownership of your fertility once more. I hope you enjoy listening and putting the 3 steps into action.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- How and why we become disempowered on a fertility journey and what the impact can be.
- Taking back ownership of your fertility support team, and the surprising additions you can make to your team that are not people!
- Mastering your emotional response to triggers, the questions you can ask yourself to get clear, and the technique that will make it easy to connect with your most natural and supportive mindset.
- Owning the decisions that you make and freeing yourself of outside influences that can be confusing so you can calmly make good decisions that are right for you.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.