EP 047: Surviving Infertility and Loss with Monica Bivas
In this episode I speak with Mindset and Holistic Fertility Coach Monica Bivas, who through her own experience of fertility issues, IVF and loss has become an empathic and supportive voice in the fertility community. She’s the author of the book The IVF Planner, and she focuses her support for people who are having fertility treatment, are pregnant after infertility, or have experienced pregnancy and baby loss. I hope you enjoy listening to our conversation.
CONTENT WARNING: As Monica shares her experience there is talk about pregnancy loss, stillbirth, and suicidal thoughts.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Monica’s story of fertility issues, IVF and loss and why mindset and emotional support was invaluable.
- The experience of grief on a fertility journey and how this can be supported
- Can infertility and loss make us stronger?
- How to keep the romance flame with your partner alive while walking this path.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.