EP 046: My Adoption Story
In this second episode about my own path to parenthood I share what happened when we decided to try for another baby, and how this ultimately led to us adopting a baby boy and completing our family. If adoption is on your radar in any way, you may also find episode 42 useful to listen to, “Why don’t you just adopt?”. And you can find the first part of my own story on episode 45, My Fertility Story.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The surprises we faced as we tried for baby #2.
- The challenges of coming to a joint decision when changing from TTC to adoption, and how we managed it.
- My experience of the whole adoption process from the first moment we considered it to when we brought our baby boy home.
- The things we did that made it so easy for us to bond with our baby, and helped him get to know us too before we even met.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.