EP 045: My Fertility Story
After touching on our adoption experience in episode 42 “Why don’t you just adopt?” I received lots of messages asking me to share more about our adoption story. Before I do this, I thought I should start where it all began, when we first decided to try for a baby. So, this week’s podcast is My Fertility Story and next week’s will be My Adoption Story. My stories may have similarities to yours or be completely different, and no two experiences are ever the same. But I hope you find support, inspiration and hope within these two episodes, and more understanding about why Fertile Mindset exists and how my experiences help me support you with empathy and understanding.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Why my fertility story began at age 10, and most likely before I was born.
- How EFT helped me make the biggest and best decision of my life.
- Advocating for myself and my fertility, and walking out on my fertility doctor.
- The adrenaline fuelled dash that led to me finally becoming a mother!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.