EP 041: How your mindset can optimise your fertility at 40+
On the podcast today I’m sharing a talk I gave a few years back at an event called Fertility at 40+. However what I share here could apply to anyone facing fertility issues, whatever their age.
When we think of the emotional side of fertility, most of us will think first of the stress related to fertility challenges. But there are many ways our emotions, thoughts and beliefs can impact our fertility journey, and in this episode, I share three key areas which I believe most people will benefit from addressing.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- How recognising and letting go of certain beliefs you have around your fertility could have a positive impact on how your fertility journey plays out.
- The importance of ease and clarity when exploring your fertility options and possible paths to parenthood.
- Using ‘extreme stress management as an excellent approach to self-care and emotional wellbeing.
- How to address these issues and the one technique I recommend for authentic, positive change and an invitation to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary: https://www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary/
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.