EP 040: The Sanctuary is open for a few days!
This episode is all about my fertility support membership the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary and mentions that it is open for a short time. The good news is that that Sanctuary is now permanently open to new members so you can join now! https://www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary/
As soon as you join you have full access to all my Fertile Mindset support resources, including direct support and Fertility EFT coaching with me. This episode is dedicated to how being a member of the Sanctuary could be the best thing you do for you and your fertility journey!
Have a listen and find out how the Sanctuary can make a big positive difference to your mindset and emotional wellbeing. You are welcome to join us now to start taking care of YOU while you wait for your baby.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Exactly what the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary is and how much amazing support is included in your membership for just £29 a month
- What you can expect when you join the Sanctuary including two welcome gifts, one of which is sent in the post for you to wear every day and keep your Sanctuary support close by!
- And a few words from some of our Sanctuary members that they wanted me to share with you.
- You can join the Sanctuary here and start calming your mind and reducing stress today.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.