EP 040: The Sanctuary is open for a few days!
I’m excited to share that for a few days we are welcoming new subscription members into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary! Members who join the BLOSSOM level receive full access to all my Fertile Mindset support resources, including direct support and coaching with me. This is the last time this year that the Sanctuary will be fully open, so I’m dedicating this week’s podcast to sharing how being a member could be the best thing you do for your fertility journey! Have a listen and find out how the Sanctuary could make a big positive difference to your emotional wellbeing while you wait for your baby. Doors are open now and close again on 21st September.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Exactly what the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary is and what’s included in the BLOSSOM level, which is the paid subscription level of membership
- What you can expect when you join the Sanctuary including two welcome gifts one of which is sent in the post to you!
- An extra special support resource I’m adding to the Sanctuary this month!
- And a few words from some of our members that they wanted me to share with you
- You can join the Sanctuary here: https://www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary/ – only open until Tuesday 21st September!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.