EP 038: From fertility patient to fertility coach! With Julia Midwinter and Karen Deulofeu
In this very special episode, I invited Julia Midwinter and Karen Deulofeu to join me and share their fertility stories. Both Karen and Julia had fertility treatment to bring their babies to them, during which I had the honour of supporting them both with EFT and mindset work. Their positive experiences of emotional support on their fertility journeys led to them both making big changes in their life and training as fertility coaches. There are so many similarities in their stories, but this podcast was the first time they had met! I know you’re going to love meeting these two inspiring women.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Hear Julia and Karen’s fertility stories, which for both of them began before trying for a baby.
- How they used mindset work before their successful IVF cycles and what this changed for them.
- Why they felt drawn to support others on a fertility journey and why fertility coaching and emotional support needs to be included in every fertility plan.
- Your invitation to join my free challenge, 5 Days to Fertility Calm. Follow this link to join me! https://www.fertilemindset.com/5days/
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.