EP 034: The non-diagnosis of “unexplained infertility”
When you’ve been trying for a baby for a while and you go to see a doctor for tests and investigations to find out why, the hope is that a reason will be found and a solution given. But this isn’t the outcome for up to 30% of people, who are told that there is no apparent reason for their fertility struggles. They are given the non-diagnosis of “unexplained infertility”. Our reaction to this news and our next steps are so important, and I hope this podcast gives you the support and direction you need.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- What unexplained infertility is and how it’s such a common outcome of fertility tests.
- The two emotional reactions you may have on being told you have unexplained infertility (and how you may experience both of them).
- The next steps to take after this non-diagnosis
- How to turn confusion and frustration into clarity and action by harnessing the power of your fertile mindset.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.