EP 029: The Passing of Time on a Fertility Journey
Time becomes a big focus when you’re trying for a baby alongside fertility challenges. It can seem like there’s never been a time in your life when you’ve been so aware of time. Whether it’s waiting for time to pass with each cycle to find out if you’re pregnant, knowing how much time you have been trying, or the arrival of another birthday without your baby – this awareness can bring more stress to your fertility journey. This episode explores the impact of time and how to take care of your emotional wellbeing.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- How trying for a baby changes your perception of time.
- The pressure and stress of time passing.
- Bringing in awareness, compassion and self care.
- Is it possible to look at time differently?
- A very special offer, with free coaching from me, to celebrate the podcast’s half-birthday! Click here to find out more…
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don’t feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I’ll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you’ll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.