EP 027: Are fertility support groups right for me?
You may feel that you’re lacking real support on your fertility journey, but the thought of attending a fertility support group may fill you with dread. Luckily there are many types of support groups and many ways they can be accessed. In this episode I take a look at support groups and talk about how they could play an important part in your fertility journey and life, and give you not one but TWO invitations to join the support groups I facilitate. I would love to see you there!
Here is what you will learn:
- The different formats of fertility support groups and ways they can be accessed.
- The many benefits of online support groups (even when we’re not in a pandemic!)
- Two unique fertility support groups that I facilitate and why you may want to join.
- My 4 tips to make sure attending a support group is a positive experience for you.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
If you're not already in the Sanctuary, do come and join us now, starting with the BUD level of membership, which is completely free of charge.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join, and then watch the welcome class, which will give you a fast start into taking back control over the emotional side of your fertility.
Your next steps:
- Join the free level of the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary and join the waiting list for when the subscription level opens again!
- Download the Clubhouse app and get in touch if you need an invitation to join our fertility room, Your Fertility Support Team
- Follow me on Facebook
- Connect with me on Instagram