EP 027: Are fertility support groups right for me?
You may feel that you’re lacking real support on your fertility journey, but the thought of attending a fertility support group may fill you with dread. Luckily there are many types of support groups and many ways they can be accessed. In this episode I take a look at support groups and talk about how they could play an important part in your fertility journey and life, and give you not one but TWO invitations to join the support groups I facilitate. I would love to see you there!
Here is what you will learn:
- The different formats of fertility support groups and ways they can be accessed.
- The many benefits of online support groups (even when we’re not in a pandemic!)
- Two unique fertility support groups that I facilitate and why you may want to join.
- My 4 tips to make sure attending a support group is a positive experience for you.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.