EP 026: Improving Fertility Through Egg Quality with Aimee Raupp
Aimee Raupp is a renowned women’s health and fertility expert, acupuncturist, coach and best-selling author. It’s always a pleasure to talk to Aimee about all things fertility, and in this episode we explored egg quality, why it’s an important aspect of fertility to focus on, and how it can be improved with diet. Aimee’s new book The Egg Quality Diet is available now and listening to this chat is the perfect introduction to the book.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The importance of feeling empowered and informed about your fertility.
- How emotional, diet and lifestyle factors can impact egg quality.
- The science that proves fertility and egg fertility can be changed.
- Why Aimee’s new book The Egg Quality Diet is different from her other fertility books and why this was so important to her when writing.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.