EP 025: Thinking of Yourself as a “Fertility Patient”
When we first start trying for our baby, our focus is on exactly that – the baby and becoming a parent. However, when you find yourself in a long and complicated fertility journey, you may start to see yourself only as a fertility patient. If you relate to this, you’re not alone and this episode will help you reconnect with your dream of motherhood.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Why we take on the identity of a person with infertility or a fertility patient.
- How this leads to the dream of having a baby feeling distant and elusive.
- The surprising way I kept my connection to my baby alive during my own long fertility journey.
- How using EFT can bring clarity to your mind and thoughts, and help you restore the connection to yourself and your dream.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.