EP 023: When friendships are changed by fertility
There are many aspects of our lives that change when we’re on a fertility journey, but the changes in our friendships can be some of those most difficult to face. How can we ensure we have good, supportive friends at this most vulnerable time in our life?
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The ways friendships can change when you have fertility issues.
- My three tips for coping with changing or lost friendships.
- Discovering your unexpected good friends on your fertility journey.
- Where to look for your new best fertility friends.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.