EP 014: Be Kind to Yourself
Self kindness may seem like a simple concept but in reality, not many of us practice it regularly. Instead, we may more frequently lean towards criticism, judgement, blame and frustration directed towards ourselves. The sad thing is that when we face the big challenges in life, like fertility issues, this is when we need to have that kindness towards ourselves the most.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Why a practice of self kindness is important and why we struggle with it.
- What it really means to be kind.
- The research that backs up the positive effect of kindness and self compassion and how this can support your fertility.
- Simple steps to effortlessly bring an abundance of self kindness into your every day life!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
If you're not already in the Sanctuary, do come and join us now, starting with the BUD level of membership, which is completely free of charge.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join, and then watch the welcome class, which will give you a fast start into taking back control over the emotional side of your fertility.
Your next steps:
- The Inside Out Revolution by Michael Neill
- I Heart Me by David R Hamilton PhD
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Rakivant
- The loving kindness meditation
- Join me in the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary and watch the free Fertile Mindset Mastery class.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Connect with me on Instagram