EP 014: Be Kind to Yourself
Self kindness may seem like a simple concept but in reality, not many of us practice it regularly. Instead, we may more frequently lean towards criticism, judgement, blame and frustration directed towards ourselves. The sad thing is that when we face the big challenges in life, like fertility issues, this is when we need to have that kindness towards ourselves the most.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- Why a practice of self kindness is important and why we struggle with it.
- What it really means to be kind.
- The research that backs up the positive effect of kindness and self compassion and how this can support your fertility.
- Simple steps to effortlessly bring an abundance of self kindness into your every day life!
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.