EP 009: Your Fertility Support Team
Although around 1 in 8 people who try for a baby experience fertility issues, when you don’t know of anyone in your immediate circle of friends it can feel very isolating. In this episode I talk about how to create your own fertility support team and the benefits this can bring you.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- What a fertility support team is and how having one can make a big difference to your fertility journey.
- The pros and cons of sharing your fertility story with others.
- We’ll assess the team you have now, see if there are any spots that need filling, and explore where you can find new members.
- How to keep your team close to you and feel their support at all times.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.