EP 007: The Injustice of Infertility with Jennifer Robertson
In this episode, I talk to Jennifer Robertson, a fertility coach and author based in Brisbane, about her own fertility journey that made her a mother in two very different ways, and about her brilliant new book, ‘The Injustice of Infertility’.
Here’s what is included in this episode:
- The three important reasons why Jen wrote her book, and the lessons she learned on her fertility journey that she wants every woman who is struggling to conceive to know.
- How she learned that being driven by “a need to succeed” doesn’t work when it comes to fertility, and how Jennifer now uses this learning in her fertility coaching.
- Why it’s so important to prioritise mental wellbeing and not just focus on the fertility treatment.
- The unique struggles and gifts of becoming a mother through surrogacy.
If the topics talked about in the podcast sound like I was speaking directly to you and your thoughts, then I would love to invite you into the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary. This is my fertility support membership, where you can free yourself from stress, worry and any emotions that don't feel helpful, so you can then create a naturally supportive mindset; your Fertile Mindset.
In the Sanctuary I'll guide you through using the emotional healing technique I use at Fertile Mindset called EFT, and you'll soon be feeling less stressed and more joyful.
Go to www.fertilemindset.com/sanctuary to join the Fertile Mindset Sanctuary.
Your next steps:
Are you enjoying the podcast?
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, follow on Spotify or via RSS.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts.